POSITION FILLED! (Re: Urban Harvest Tuesday Driver Position)
Added on July 16, 2017
UPDATE! This position has been filled!
Mark is moving on, and we need to fill his shoes ASAP!
This is an ongoing part-time position, starting immediately, on Tuesdays from 10am - 6pm, with some Wednesdays (on weeks when there is a statutory holiday on the Monday). The position involves timely, accurate delivery of produce orders to customers’ homes, and some warehouse duties, as required.
The ideal applicant will be:
• Reliable, committed, and able to commit to the hours as described. Ability to cover for others from time to time is appreciated as well.
• Efficient, and motivated to move quickly. You love a good challenge!
• Accurate and detail-oriented.
• Confident driving in all conditions. You have a clean driving record. Previous delivery experience an asset.
• Able to safely lift and carry 40-50lb boxes on a regular basis. Yoga or a similar practice promoting body awareness and self-care may be helpful.
• A friendly, positive team player and great communicator with customers as well!
• Interested in organic food/farming and health/wellness.
This position offers a starting wage of $15/hr, a weekly organic food bonus, a friendly work environment, and an annual “health bonus”.
Interested? Please apply ASAP with your resume, a cover letter expressing why/how this job is a good fit for you (and vice versa), 2-3 work references, and your driver’s abstract (ICBC provides free electronic abstracts) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to fill this position by Mon, July 24th, but will keep our search open if we don't find the right candidate by that time.
Questions? Please contact Lisa at email@example.com.